6.06.2008

Prison Bitch

Get a load of this shit. Seems like Tom DeLay has more time to worry about me than the charges for which he's been indicted. As reported in DailyKos:

Tom Delay, Indicted Republican: Unless he proves me wrong, [Obama] is a Marxist.

A Marxist! Really? The best you can do is to reach back into John McCain late 40s and dredge up a relic like Karl Marx, who most people in the States don't even know?

I oughta knock this punk out when I see him. He's gotten me worked up now. Damn, I need a cigarette. My girl, Misha, is gonna kill me if she knows I'm smoking again. Good thing my peeps over at the Kos have got my back.
Hunter, Blogger: Unless he proves me wrong, Tom Delay lures children into his van with candy, gasses them to death with bug spray, and uses their powdered bones as an aphrodisiac when making love to all the animals at the San Antonio Sea World.
Asante sana, Hunter for undressing this bitch for me.

No comments: