7.28.2008

Back and Doing Well

Yo, Obamanauts!

O is back in the states and glad to be back. I would have written you but as you know I was visiting a bunch of countries without electricity... or at least that's what Moneypenny told me.

I am getting back into the swing of things now and plan to write a summary of some of the things that transpired over the past week. Much was poppin' and I would be remiss not to comment on it. Things like the Mummy adopting my timeline for redeployment, mixing up the placement of middle east nations, forgetting that we fought a war in Afghanistan, etc.

The dude is a fucking lunatic and the preening press is still licking his sack and giving him a slide on his senior moments.

Expect a post on this madness tomorrow. For now I'm about to slide up on Misha for a little ooh la la. It's been a long trip.

No comments: