7.01.2008

Wes, In the Hizzouse

I've been a little busy lately so I haven't been blogging as much as I like but I gotta give some major snaps to my boy, Wes Clark for calling the Mummy out on his bullshit fronting of his POW experience. Now, I'm not saying -- and neither is Wes -- that the Mummy's service isn't something to be valued and respected (that's the general disclaimer Axe says I need to keep pushing right before I smack the shit out of him for something).

What Wes was saying was just 'cause the careless motherfucker gets in a plane and gets shot down doesn't automatically make him qualified to be Commander and Chief. I happen to agree him. It is like the guy who gets in a car accident and thinks that experience qualifies him to be CEO of the car company.

And now the wingnuts are throwing a tizzy.

Ridiculous assclowns.

No comments: