7.04.2008

Flops, Wilson, Out and Pancakes

Can you believe this shit? Really? The fucking Mummy, the undisputed King-fucking-Kong of flipping and floppy, is trying to call O out for allegedly flip-flopping on exiting troops out of Iraq.

Give me a flippin' break!

All you Obamabots know he is just trying to make shit where shit ain't but it just chaps my ass to see this frontin assclown being assisted by the liberal press in pushing this bullshit.

This is the quote that makes O pass milk through his nose though:
Earlier this week, McCain said, "I don't switch my position depending on what audience or what time it is in the electoral calendar. ... I believe that [voters] will more and more see where Sen. Obama has switched his positions on fundamental issues. The one thing they want is trust and confidence in their leadership, and I think I will win in that area."
Can I call bullshit on that one? Just in case you need to be reminded of just how many times the Mummy has switched his positions check out this site that actually tracks his many flips. Or this one. At this rate I just hope the authors of these sites have cleared their schedules for the next few months. It is going to be a long, hot, lying summer.

No comments: