7.09.2008

Jess and Me

So, Jesse Jackson said some foul shit about O during an interview with FauxNews. I am certain that it is a complete accident that FauxNews left the microphone hot after the interview. A complete accident. Right. No searching for dirt here, folks.

Anypop, Jess said that I talk down to Black people. Silly, man. I talk down to everyone. I am not just picking on Black folks. You'd think that people would've pick up on that by now. I graduated from Harvard. Fucking Harvard, dawg.

I know that Jess is, like, mad jealous anyway so I ain't sweatin' it. In fact since FauxNews won't be able to help themselves by running the clip over and over and over and over... to buttress the Rovehole talking point that I am "cooly arrogant," they will also do something else for me unintentionally.

By showing white Americans that Jess, their favorite brotha to hate, in fact hates me... it will go a long way in contrasting me as more moderate, reasonable and palatable than before this accidental incident.

One would be excused for thinking that all of this might have been planned by O and the Two Davids long before this day. Completely excused. Heh heh...

No comments: