8.15.2008

Barack's Holiday Adventure

Greetings, O Nation.  Well, after a well-deserved holiday I am about to climb back in the game. I feel relaxed, refreshed and focused on opening a huge can of whoop-ass on the Mummy.

First official bit on the schedule is Saturday's jawboning with Pastor Rick Warren. That'll be nice. I get to talk to some fish folks who ain't hate'n on a brutha. 

By the way, did you know that the Christian PAC, Matthew 25 Network, has just released its first ad on my behalf? Hella cool. It will play during the chat with R-Dub at his Saddleback Church.

You can check it out below.


Dawgs... there is nowhere for the Old Party to hide this election cycle. I am coming at them from everywhere.

1 comment:

Brain Dead Bob said...

Matherw 25 ins't a Christian groop, if they were they'd not be supporting you. Yore for the atheeists not the good God fearing real AMERICAN peepole.