8.28.2008

Third Night in Denver

Dig if you will the third night of Democrats setting the stage for The One to blow it all away tonight at Mile High Field. Wednesday was a really busy night but if you stuck in there you heard some really powerful rap.

First up, Hill, being a completely class act, moves my nomination to acclamation.



Goose-fucking-bumps! She even brings a tear to my perpetually dry eyes. She is a political animal... and she's on my side. Hmm. Fuck you, McCain.

Then it was The Slick One's turn and he performed only like Big Bill Clinton can. Amazing. I'm not worthy! I study at the feet of the oratorical master. Oh, and did you dig the love the crowd was laying on Mr. Two Term? Nice.



And then came Joe. Dude... he is going to kick Mitten's Sexy Sarah's ass in the debates. He is a blue collar rock star.



And now... tonight... finally... O.

No comments: